About the Role
Strive2BeYOU is a programme created & delivered by our team of experts. delivered in a controlled environment where individuals will feel safe & be heard. The programme was created by the Strive Group to support those furthest away from employment and we have adapted to meet the needs of young unemployed talent. Beginning with reflecting on life journeys to this point, understanding the end goal & putting the foundations in place to begin to make a change.
5 steps -
• Realisation - Understanding your journey to this point in your life
• Support - You are not alone, reaching out & accepting support
• The Body - A healthy mind begins with a healthy body
• The Mind - Management techniques to support the struggles of the mind
• The Future - Action planning in the short & long term
We embed this confidence building programme into one which directly supports employability including key areas such as writing a CV, applying for a job, using Linkedin and social media effectively as a job networking tool, developing face2face and video interviewing skills.
The most important employability skills we develop are in the areas of -
• Getting along with and working with other people, such as communication and other interpersonal skills
• Being reliable and dependable, doing what you say you will by the deadline agreed
• A willingness to learn new skills, whether job specific or more general
Most importantly, we aim to develop an open mind and a willingness to embrace new ideas, as in an ever-evolving career landscape the ability to be able to diversify skill sets could be the greatest attribute of all.
The Strive Group (TSG) will deliver all training and employment support, all support will be delivered remotely.
• You will support the senior leadership team and the wider organisation in the day-to-day running of all social media channels
• You will drive our business forward through both existing and new products and services, with ongoing opportunity to input and develop your thoughts and ideas
• Create a content planner - Scheduling social media activity across all platforms
• Creating content to be promoted across all social channels
• Create a weekly tracker along with reporting for all social platforms with the aim of continuing to build and improve our social channels
• Analyse competitor activity and use to drive progression for Strive
• Continually monitor advances in social media and technology sharing any findings with the wider team
• Build and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels
This job is homeworking, there will be no requirement to attend a work location during the 6 months of employment.
About the Company
• Interest in social media
• Forward thinking in terms of utilising social media to move a business forward
• You will have the opportunity to learn tools such as Google trends, google keyword planner, canva, adobe illustrator
• Keen to learn and gain knowledge of social media scheduling tools such as buffer and planoly
• Have a basic understanding of Instagram, Facebook, and tik tok;
• Keen to become a strong communicator by advancing both verbal and written skills
• Happy to work as part of a team